Cameo Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Travelers (OOC)

+3
Celo
Prussian
Valnarian
7 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Travelers (OOC) - Page 5 Empty Re: Travelers (OOC)

Post by Tarragon Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:12 pm

Alright, so we've got a mass-shooting. Characters not fighting will follow Honey and Scylla, or Mouse (Two groups)

Anyone else who is fighting, proceed to the next room.
Tarragon
Tarragon
Lead Administrator

https://cameo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneWall Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:48 am

Are you going to describe the next room, Vipera, or could I post?
StoneWall
StoneWall
Hydrox

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarragon Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:16 pm

Travelers (OOC) - Page 5 Map

EXPLANATION OF MAP FOR PEOPLE IN FIGHT SCENES

Black Rectangle- Door/Hallway leading into the room from the main entrance area, where the characters were.

Grey Areas- Sets of doors. Hallways are most, but the one in the red area leads to a large kitchen area like a professional dining establishment.

Red Area- Food court, tables and chairs present

Blue Area- Empty space, long tables with papers and chairs set up for people to interview Travelers and find out basic information, directions and info desks.

Brown Star-Explosion radius, and the main area that is damaged, though the whole area has rubble now.

This should be enough to post regarding the environment. As usual, the building is white, and aside from the food court area which looks more like a nice cafe or diner, and flags suspended from the ceiling, the rest of the area is relatively low-key, with fold-up tables and chairs.

Regarding Gunmen, there are about seven of them working as a team, but they are not armed with regular weaponry. Their bullets can be explosive, magic-suppressing, or armor-piercing. The weapons are high-powered ones that are military-grade, and the attackers have armor.

This in mind, they are human, but they pose a serious threat to anyone that fights them, and there may or may not be grenades, also. Keep in mind, their weaponry can and will hurt characters if they are shot, and magic and special armor will not actually negate this. Elysia will be capturing one to deliver to authorities alive, and Whos' character will kill another as an introduction, so that leaves five for everyone else.
Tarragon
Tarragon
Lead Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Canis_Dirus Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:04 am

Wasn't sure if we were allowed to auto-hit these guys or not, so let me know if I need to correct my post
Canis_Dirus
Canis_Dirus
Dark Lord of the Sith

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarragon Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:16 am

It's fine to auto-hit with a stun attack, but be aware that using that method does run the risk of hitting characters like Elysia that are dealing with them via melee combat.
Tarragon
Tarragon
Lead Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Glict Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:02 pm

I'm hoping the gunners at least have a chance to shoot Goose so he can taunt their supposed "bad aim." Everyone seems to be just going head on into the battle.
Glict
Glict
That One Bowl of Cornflakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarragon Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:06 pm

You realize if it isn't going too far you're allowed to actually control the gunmen a little bit, right?

I think people are taking for granted right now that the Gunmen have focused on your character after that post, without ever directly saying it.
Tarragon
Tarragon
Lead Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Canis_Dirus Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:33 pm

Glict, the gunmen are likely to get up, however they're going to be disoriented and they likely have to pick up their weapons.

That's the great thing about shockwaves, they go right through fancy armor xD
Canis_Dirus
Canis_Dirus
Dark Lord of the Sith

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneWall Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:52 am

So exactly how many shooters are left?
StoneWall
StoneWall
Hydrox

Back to top Go down

Post by Celo Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:55 am

It's been a couple of days and I am still unsure of what to post (there's not much I can include, conversation-wise). Along with Whos' question, I must ask how many more posts you think it will be until the fight is over or until the time skip?Smile sorry about asking if it appears rude!

Last edited by Celo on Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Celo
Celo
SpicyBootyTM

http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarragon Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:46 pm

Not very many. Two guys left and one is a sitting duck. You can have your guys kill them and come out of the building, and then there will be a timeskip for the dorm assignment-thing.
Tarragon
Tarragon
Lead Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Glict Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:27 pm

Prussian, please post more. Very Happy
Glict
Glict

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarragon Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:36 pm

Kay, guys, finish up your interactions in the cafeteria. I've got my post ready, I'll be putting it up tomorrow evening. There's going to be a timeskip to after mealtime.
Tarragon
Tarragon
Lead Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Glict Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:57 pm

Sorry about the short post. I wasn't really in a writing mood today.
Glict
Glict

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarragon Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:30 pm

Uh, Canis, where did the Central Agents threaten to charge the characters with murder? Or try to act negative about what the people fighting did? They said for the remaining gunman that was alive, specifically Elysia might have been charged with assault, but that wasn't a threat that they were personally making. They were actually congratulating the people who were fighting, and pointing out the laws, not what they personally wanted to do.
Tarragon
Tarragon
Lead Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Canis_Dirus Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:01 pm

"Normally, for the gunman left alive, you would be charged with some form of assault, "

That part. Desin thinks it's retarded that had it not been for the magic bit, that Elysia would get in trouble for hurting the gunman
Canis_Dirus
Canis_Dirus
Dark Lord of the Sith

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarragon Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:13 pm

Well, I guess so, but nobody mentioned charging the Travelers with murder.
Tarragon
Tarragon
Lead Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Canis_Dirus Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:12 pm

Mere semantics. The point was that he dislikes that they'd be punished at all for self defense
Canis_Dirus
Canis_Dirus
Dark Lord of the Sith

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarragon Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:14 pm

Well, alright then.
Tarragon
Tarragon
Lead Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Prussian Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:17 pm

Glict wrote:There was a long pause, where the two of them could only hear the scream of the floating symbol of communism in the background.

I love this. So much.
Prussian
Prussian
The One and Only

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarragon Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:23 am

That is to say, Du-Gant screams really loud.
Tarragon
Tarragon
Lead Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarragon Mon May 01, 2017 7:57 pm

Alright, officially, we're in the first arc! (Sorry for the awkward chapter-ending/chapter-start transition, still trying to figure out how to make that look nice)

For the sake of plot discussed in the chatbox, we're going to have characters wake up early in the morning, around five-ish. Celo gets the first post, but I'll be coming in shortly after with a bit of commotion that will probably wake up other characters.
Tarragon
Tarragon
Lead Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Celo Mon May 01, 2017 8:30 pm

Yey for weird, stream-of-consciousness, purposefully confusing dream scenes~
Celo
Celo
SpicyBootyTM

http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Glict Mon May 08, 2017 10:10 pm

I'm so hyped for this new arc. Hopefully people could pump out some posts.

I've heard that there's a dog character somewhere in there. Thukr has a thing about dogs. For some reason they really like her, wolves too. It has to do with her being a werewolf before she was... Turned? Infected? Consumed? I still need a definite word for when people get infected with bioprime.

I'm just wondering if the dog will have an affinity to Thukr like all the other dogs she's encountered.
Glict
Glict

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarragon Tue May 09, 2017 12:17 pm

Rodulfr's behavior is primarily based on the concept of "gentle when stroked, fierce when provoked" (This is a historical motto for the dog breed he's based on), but overall, he has a huge set of unique personality quirks, and he's also more intelligent than a normal dog (Though he's still a dog, keep in mind).

In essence, Rodulfr will be gentle towards anyone that doesn't provoke or threaten him, but once he's provoked, he's fearless, and perhaps the most terrifying dog out there.

What will be different with Elysia and Thukr is that Rodulfr will probably not just see them as people, but as dogs, also, and therefore, more like himself than other characters. Depending on how he gets treated, he will treat them like pack equals, versus strangers or subordinates (Nobody actually has the authority to command Rodulfr except his real master, but being equal is better than being a subordinate). This means he will be more inclined to interact with them than other characters, and will develop a strong attachment very quickly. He might even obey a few commands, but that doesn't mean he's your pet you can order around. Elysia won't even try to order the dog in a real sense, most of it's going to be asking the dog to do stuff, versus just like 'here, do this."

Apart from Elysia and Thukr, while Rodulfr will not be hostile or aggressive towards other characters that treat him well, he will be relatively stand-offish and reserved. He won't go up and give kisses to people or show much affection, given that he doesn't really know them well and they're not dogs like himself (Well, he might avoid touching Thukr because, well, it seems dangerous).

Keep in mind, another aspect of Rodulfr, he has a very strong awareness of hostility or ill will. He is guardian dog, not a guard dog. He is meant to protect people, rather than places, things, or personal belongings. If you expect him to keep your stuff from getting stolen, look for a different dog. If a bear attacks your camp and hurts someone, expect Rodulfr to never let that bear walk again.

Also, any characters that have hostile intentions or ill will towards people that Rodulfr likes (or their friends) will generally not be well-received. Rodulfr is quick to pick up on hidden motives, and will growl at these characters.

...That in mind, Rodulfr will not be very fond of Mouse (Who hates people in general and feels malice towards anyone who physically touches her), although he'll be very affectionate towards Whisker, just because the little rat is a precious pup.
Tarragon
Tarragon
Lead Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next